This Teacher’s Manual provides thorough and creative strategies for using theCatholic Essentials student text.
Features of the Teacher’s Manual include:
- Citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- A weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included in each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included. They can be easily duplicated for students and are available online.
- Background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
Michael Amodei is executive editor of adolescent catechesis at Ave Maria Press. He has authored and edited several books in the area of Catholic religious education.