The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website, Abbey Book Shop Limited, whose office is at 26 O’Connell Street, Limerick. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, licensed to us or provided by FILTERPEDIA LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Customer support is available between 9.00 hours and 17.00 hours (GMT), Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas.
- The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Ireland. Those who access the website from other states or locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- To order items through the website you must be least 18 years of age.
- All items offered on the website are strictly subject to availability.
- By clicking the “Confirm Order” button to submit your order on the checkout screen, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- All prices are shown in Euros and include packaging. A delivery charge applies for any web orders under €20 and for all overseas orders. The Abbey Book Shop reserves the right to change advertised prices at any time.
- Secure online payment processing is handled by PayPal and most credit cards are accepted.
- We aim to dispatch all orders by the next working day if the goods are in stock. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods to you unless caused by our negligence. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone Limerick 061-400252
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered, we do not deliver in your area, one or more of the goods ordered was listed with an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, or if your payment is not authorized or has been refused. If we do cancel your order we will re-credit any sum debited by us from your credit card within 30 days of your order. We are not obliged to offer any additional compensation for the disappointment suffered.
- If you do not receive the goods you ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, you must notify us that you have not received them.
- We offer a 7 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in perfect condition with the original packaging, within 7 days of your having received them. Goods returned for a refund must be in perfect condition in their original packaging with all tags and labels attached. For computer programs, CDs, or DVDs, the original sealed packaging must remain unopened and intact. No refunds are made for downloadable format material, dated items, or seasonal items.
- Please check your order on delivery. If any items are delivered damaged or faulty, or there is a shortage within the order, you must inform us immediately on 061-400252 and we will arrange replacement. If you do not inform us immediately we shall have no liability for any items claimed to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All returns must be approved first before being sent back. Call 061-400252 or email email@example.com for approval to send back any items.
- The Abbey Book Shop will not issue credits for correctly supplied items that are not properly authorised for return. If such books or other items are returned without authorisation, the Abbey Book Shop reserves the right to dispose of these items without the issue of a credit note.
- Title and ownership of any goods supplied shall not pass to the customer until the Abbey Book Shop has been paid in full. Once an order has been dispatched by us we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage to the items in the order.
- We do not supply or sell our customers details to any outside organisation.
- The Abbey Book Shop does not accept responsibility for any website or social media not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
- The Abbey Book Shop reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
- Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of the Republic of Ireland under Irish Law.
- All images, descriptive material, specifications and advertising are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods or services in order to assist your purchasing decision. Images may not reflect the actual size of item.
When you visit abbeybookshop.ie or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of Abbey Book Shop Limited or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Abbey Book Shop Limited, with copyright authorship for this collection by Abbey Book Shop Limited, and protected by international copyright laws.
Abbey Book Shop Limited trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Abbey Book Shop Limited, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Abbey Book Shop Limited. All other trademarks not owned by Abbey Book Shop Limited or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Abbey Book Shop Limited or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Abbey Book Shop Limited. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Abbey Book Shop Limited and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Abbey Book Shop Limited. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.abbeybookshop.ie so long as the link does not portray Abbey Book Shop Limited, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use our logo or other proprietary graphics or trademarks as part of the link without our express written permission.
YOUR CUSTOMER OR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Abbey Book Shop Limited and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
If available, visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but do not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us and our associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Abbey Book Shop Limited and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Abbey Book Shop Limited or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Abbey Book Shop Limited has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
Items purchased from Abbey Book Shop Limited through the online shop of the abbeybookshop.ie website are supplied pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Abbey Book Shop Limited and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by Abbey Book Shop Limited on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Abbey Book Shop Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Abbey Book Shop Limited does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Abbey Book Shop Limited are free of viruses or other harmful components. Abbey Book Shop Limited will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state or country specific laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Ireland, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Abbey Book Shop Limited or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our website or to products or services you purchase through our website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the Republic of Ireland, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, Abbey Book Shop Limited may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the Republic of Ireland, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY