Pastorally sensitive and highly adaptable, this little book guides both newcomers to the Rosary and those who have long prayed it through the hours, days, and weeks following the death of a loved one.
Here from Beth Mahoney of Holy Cross Family Ministries are Rosary meditations, related scripture passages, and prayers of petition to sustain those who mourn.Grant Us Peaceincludes a simple guide on how to pray the Rosary along with all the prayer texts needed. Containing all twenty mysteries, this is a perfect devotional book for use at home or at the funeral home before and after the official funeral rites of the Church.
The booklet includes:
- Insightful meditations for each mystery
- Meditations for all decades: Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, and Glorious
- Scripture passages which can inform and inspire the devotion
- Instructions on how to pray the Rosary and lead it publicly
- Petitions that help to focus upon the intercession of Mary and the presence of Christ to those in sorrow