This Teacher’s Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the Student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
Other Features of the Teacher’s Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
Michael Francis Pennock (1945–2009) was the author of several bestselling textbooks for Catholic high schools, including, Encountering Jesus in the New Testament, Your Life in Christ, Our Catholic Faith, and three recent texts to support the new US Bishops’ curriculum framework. He remains one of the most respected names in catechetical circles.
Pennock taught theology for more than thirty-five years, mostly at his beloved alma mater, St. Ignatius High School in Cleveland, Ohio. His students, numbering more than fifteen thousand, continue to pour out their remembrances and support for the man they called “Doc Pennock.”